The Back to Basics program is a simple, effective, science-based nutrition plan that is developed to help people get back to eating real, unprocessed foods that their bodies crave.
By following this plan, you will boost your metabolism, eliminate sugar cravings, & rid your body of unwanted fat!
The benefits of this eating strategy stretch far beyond fat loss, however. You’ll be eating a LOT of delicious recipes that are loaded with energy-boosting, nutritious, and healing properties.
Back to Basics Nutrition Program
- Balances blood sugar and helps eliminate cravings
- Supports hormone production and rebalancing
- Improves digestion
- Increases energy levels
- Improves quality of sleep
For 28-days, you’ll be eating a real, whole-foods based meal plan. If it comes out of a box, you’re probably not going to find it on the grocery list.
Great nutrition is the foundation of great results. Your main focus is going to be on eating high-quality protein, healthy fat, nutrient dense greens, and real fruits and vegetables. Processed foods are NOT on this plan. Other things you won’t find here: added sugars like high fructose corn syrup, processed grains (like white bread or other baked goods), and most dairy. The the overall goal of this program is to feed your body with nutrient rich foods.
As your body begins to adapt to this way of eating you’ll notice increased energy, better quality of sleep, better digestion, and more!
- 4 weeks of dietitian-created and approved meal plans – breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks.
- All the grocery lists, recipes, etc. you need to prepare those meals
- A success guidebook that helps you through the program
- Daily coaching emails from me
- One on one access to me for assistance via Voxer (walkie-talkie app)