READY TO DROP THE WEIGHT AND GAIN ENERGY, CONFIDENCE AND BETTER HABITS?
The Back to Basics program is what you need. A simple, effective, science-based nutrition plan that is developed to help people get back to eating real, unprocessed foods that their bodies crave.
By following this plan, you will boost your metabolism, eliminate sugar cravings, & rid your body of unwanted fat!
The benefits of this eating strategy stretch far beyond fat loss, however. You’ll be eating a LOT of delicious recipes that are loaded with energy-boosting, nutritious, and healing properties.
Back to Basics Nutrition Program
- Naturally balance blood sugar and helps eliminate cravings
- Supports hormone production and rebalancing
- Improves brain health and help protect against dementia and other disorders
- Improves memory and clear brain fog
- Improves digestion
- Increases energy levels
- Improves fertility
- Improves quality of sleep
- Decreases anxiety and mood swings
For 28-days, you’ll be eating a real, whole-foods based meal plan. If it comes out of a box, you’re probably not going to find it on the grocery list.
Great nutrition is the foundation of great results. Your main focus is going to be on eating high-quality protein, healthy fat, nutrient dense greens, and real fruits and vegetables. Processed foods laden with chemicals, artificial colorings and preservatives are NOT on this plan. Other things you won’t find here: added sugars like high fructose corn syrup, inflammation-causing grains (like white bread or other baked goods), and most dairy. Inflammation is the root of all disease in the body. That’s why the overall goal of this challenge is to feed your body with nutrient rich foods to help reduce inflammation so your body can heal and restore itself.
As your body begins to balance out, you’ll notice increased energy, better quality of sleep, better digestion, and more!
- 4 weeks of meal plans – breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks.
- All the grocery lists, recipes, etc. you need to prepare those meals
- A success guidebook that helps you through the program
- Daily coaching from me in a private FB group
- Weekly coaching Q&A live video in the group for everyone to ask questions
- One on one access to me for assistance via Voxer (walkie-talkie app)